Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Upcoming Reviews

This post is going to be a list of seven classic films I plan on watching in the next two or so months and reviewing on my blog. Some of them are coming from Netflix, most I'm watching on TCM. Big thanks to Anna from Defiant Success for giving me this idea when I was going through a major case of writer's block.

Dead Reckoning (1947)


Pat and Mike (1952)


Judgment at Nuremberg (1961)


Designing Woman (1957)


The King and I (1956)


Sweet Smell of Success (1957)


Touch of Evil (1958)


Stay tuned for upcoming reviews on all of these films. Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I anticipate your opinion on Sweet Smell of Success. One of my faves. Touch of Evil is also very good (though Heston's role is...questionable). And Judgment at Nuremberg...oh God, I love Monty's performance in that. So devastating.

    ReplyDelete