1. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
Adam's Rib. It's perfect, don't argue with me.
2. What is your favorite romantic drama?
Romantic drama is one of my favorite genres and it's impossible for me to choose just one. Just a few that I love are Casablanca, The African Queen, Forrest Gump and Gone With the Wind.
Yes, I love Forrest Gump. Judge all you want.
3. Worst romance film you've seen?
If you can even call it that.
4. How do you feel about the majority of romantic film being labeled "chick flicks"?
I think it's pretty ridiculous. Yes, most women love romantic films, but there are plenty of men that like them, too.
5. Favorite on-screen couple?
I really love Jack Lemmon and Shirley MacLaine in The Apartment.
6. Favorite off-screen couple?
I sort of answered this in my last survey- I can't choose between Bogie and Bacall and Tracy and Hepburn.
7. Best kiss in a movie?
Nothing else comes close to this.
8. Favorite romantic scene?
For some reason, Blogger wouldn't let me upload it, but this scene from Woman of the Year (even though it's sort of a second answer for question 7).
9. Who are two film characters you wished had gotten together, but never did?
This may not be a legitimate answer since they were dating for the first portion of the film, but I always felt that Peter and Mary Jane should have actually gotten back together in Spider-Man 3. Besides that, I love the film- I've never understood why it got so many mixed reviews.
10. Two actors you think would have good chemistry, but have never done a film together?
Bogie and Vivien Leigh. I picture them together in a Hitchcock film for some reason.
11. Favorite romantic song in a film (doesn't have to be from a musical)?
"(I've Had) The Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing. "As Time Goes By" is a close second.
12. Best score from a romance film?
Gone With the Wind. And anything else Max Steiner.
13. Most romantic film quote?
Is "We'll always have Paris" too cliche?
14. A film you'd recommend to watch on Valentine's Day?
Something for everyone: For comedy, Adam's Rib or The Thin Man. For drama, Casablanca. For adventure, The African Queen. For action, Spider-Man. For animated, Beauty and the Beast. And many more I'm forgetting.
That's it for my answers. Thank you to everyone who's done this meme so far, and Happy Valentine's Day!