Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Blog Update + My Week In Film March 11-17

In my last post I said that I would be making some changes to my blog, which would probably mean changing the title. Most of you thought I should still keep "Forever Classics", however, I've thought about just making it "Forever Films", since there wouldn't be a huge difference. I haven't made a definite decision yet.

The films I watched last week:

1. The Razor's Edge (1946)

Rating: 3.7/5
I can see why so many people like this film, but I was expecting more from it.


2. You've Got Mail (1998)

Rating: 5/5
I loved it. Don't judge.


3. Notting Hill (1999)

Rating: 2/5
Overrated, in my opinion.

4. Week-End at the Waldorf (1945)

Rating: 4/5
Fun romantic comedy. I'd probably watch it again.

5. The Grapes of Wrath (1940). Re-watch


One of my all-time favorites. Henry Fonda is the best.

That's all for this week. Please bear with me while I work on blog changes. Also, I'm seeing Casablanca on the big screen tomorrow, so fingers-crossed that I get a chance to write about it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Meredith,

    Looking forward to anything Casablanca related if you grab the chance! Casablanca on the big screen must be awesome!

    Take care,
    David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can acquire UNITED STATE Facebook Suches as on very pocket friendly rates. buy real usa facebook likes

    ReplyDelete