Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Blog Update + My Week In Film March 11-17

In my last post I said that I would be making some changes to my blog, which would probably mean changing the title. Most of you thought I should still keep "Forever Classics", however, I've thought about just making it "Forever Films", since there wouldn't be a huge difference. I haven't made a definite decision yet.

The films I watched last week:

1. The Razor's Edge (1946)

Rating: 3.7/5
I can see why so many people like this film, but I was expecting more from it.


2. You've Got Mail (1998)

Rating: 5/5
I loved it. Don't judge.


3. Notting Hill (1999)

Rating: 2/5
Overrated, in my opinion.

4. Week-End at the Waldorf (1945)

Rating: 4/5
Fun romantic comedy. I'd probably watch it again.

5. The Grapes of Wrath (1940). Re-watch


One of my all-time favorites. Henry Fonda is the best.

That's all for this week. Please bear with me while I work on blog changes. Also, I'm seeing Casablanca on the big screen tomorrow, so fingers-crossed that I get a chance to write about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Meredith,

    Looking forward to anything Casablanca related if you grab the chance! Casablanca on the big screen must be awesome!

    Take care,
    David.

    ReplyDelete