Sunday, March 11, 2012

7x7 Link Award

I'll be posting MWIF for the last 2 weeks tomorrow, but today I found out that I'd been tagged by Rianna from Frankly, My Dear for the 7x7 Link Award. Thanks, Rianna!


Rules:


-Tell everyone something that no one else knows about


-Link to one of my posts that I personally think best fits the following categories: Most Beautiful Piece, Most Helpful Piece, Most Popular Piece, Most Controversial Piece, Most Surprisingly Successful Piece, Most Underrated Piece, and Most Pride-worthy Piece


-Pass this award on to seven other bloggers 




1. Tell everyone something that no one else knows about

Honestly, I don't think there's anything too exciting about me that I haven't mentioned at least once before. Unless I haven't said that I'm a huge Hunger Games fan and am ridiculously excited about the film coming out next week.

2. Link to one of my posts that I personally think best fits the following categories: Most Beautiful Piece, Most Helpful Piece, Most Popular Piece, Most Controversial Piece, Most Surprisingly Successful Piece, Most Underrated Piece, and Most Pride-worthy Piece


Most Beautiful Piece



I don't consider any of my posts to be "beautiful", but I do consider It's a Wonderful Life to be a beautiful film.


Most Helpful Piece



I was able to include a lot of facts from Poitier's autobiography in this post, most of which I had never read before.


Most Popular Piece




According to Blogger, this has gotten the most views out of all of my blog posts. But year after writing it, I sort of wish I could change some of my choices.


Most Controversial Piece

Nothing I've written so far has caused much controversy, but I have some things planned coming up soon...


Most Surprising Successful Piece



I received more feedback on this review than expected.


Most Underrated Piece



I consider this my most underrated post, partly because the film is so underrated.


Most Pride-worthy Piece



I'll admit I was pretty darn proud of this one since it took forever to write.



And I haven't looked to see who's been tagged yet, so my apologies if I tag you and you've already done this:





1 comment: