Thursday, August 11, 2011

Old Hollywood Alphabet

A few months ago, I did my Cinematic Alphabet, which was a lot of fun. I've seen a few blogs do the same method, but using actors first names instead of film titles. I needed an idea for a blog post and figured I'd give it a try.


A is for Ann Margret


B is for Burt Lancaster


C is for Charlie Chaplin


D is for Deborah Kerr


E is for Ernest Borgnine


F is for Frank Sinatra


G is for Gregory Peck


H is (obviously) for Humphrey Bogart


I is for Ingrid Bergman


J is for James Dean


K is for Katharine Hepburn


L is Lauren Bacall


M is for Montgomery Clift


N is for Norma Shearer


O is for Olivia deHeavilland


P is for Paul Newman


R is for Rita Hayworth


S is for Sidney Poitier


T is for Tallulah Bankhead


V is for Vivian Vance


W is for William Holden


Z is for Zsa Zsa Gabor


2 comments:

  1. P for Paul Newman looks like he's staring directly at me with those beautiful eyes of his. I think I'm just going to leave this screen open for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always being said that OLD is GOLD... And yes the old hollywood movies prove this line a true one... Thank you for sharing such nice information about the old movie journey...
    Acting in Movies

    ReplyDelete