Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: DVDs & Books for Film Lovers

As we're getting close to Christmas, I've seen quite a few fellow bloggers post holiday gift guides for classic film fans, and I've decided to do the same by listing some of my favorite box sets and film-related books. Some of these things I've received as gifts recently, and I think anyone who likes films as much as I do will enjoy them. I've also included links to where you can purchase the items shown, most of them are from Amazon.

DVDs/Box Sets:


















Books:








That's it for my gift suggestions. I hope I helped some of you out!

Thanks for reading,

1 comment:

  1. Great Bogart-centric gift ideas, Meredith. Thanks for sharing them! Hope you get whatever you want on your own Christmas list, too!

    Looking forward to your Bogart Blogathon, too! I'll be covering THE BIG SLEEP, and my husband would like to cover WE'RE NO ANGELS if possible. If you have any questions, please let us know.

    Also, I've added Forever Classics to "Further Distractions," my list of favorite blogs over at TALES OF THE EASILY DISTRACTED. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete