Over the past few weeks, I've been thinking a lot about what to write. As Edith Head is my favorite costume designer, I thought it'd be fun to decide which films/designs of hers I liked best. This is more so ranked on the actresses' whole wardrobe, rather than just one outfit. Also, Angela just posted her top 10 film costumes recently, so make sure you check that out!
10: Olivia de Havilland in The Heiress (1949)
9: Barbara Stanwyck in Ball of Fire (1941)
8: Kim Novak in Vertigo (1958)
7. Bette Davis in All About Eve (1950)
6. Gloria Swanson in Susnet Blvd (1950)
5. Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina (1954)
4. Elizabeth Taylor in A Place In the Sun (1951)
3. Barbara Stanwyck in The Lady Eve (1941)
2. Grace Kelly in Rear Window (1954)
Tried to find a good colored version of this dress...no such luck.
1. Ingrid Bergman in Notorious (1946)
That's it for my top 10 Edith Head designs. A big thanks to Angela for hosting this blogathon!